Excellent career opportunity for a senior UX/UI design and digital experiences expert to join a reputable University in Hong Kong
The Digital Experience Manager will perform the following duties:
1) Lead the Digital Experience team to create and implement strategies designed to improve the digital customer experience, satisfaction, and conversion.
2) Drive the continuous development and improvement of University's websites, including responsibility for the creation of relevant and engaging digital content.
3) Develop strategies which deliver outstanding digital customer experiences by blending web analytics, customer insight and UX/UI best practices.
4) Collaborate with business users (both academic and administrative departments) to understand their requirements and operational needs, assist them to plan and implement their digital marketing activities.
5) Manage the planning, implementation, and maintenance of CMS solutions to achieve the target outcomes and benefits along the transformation journey.
6) Facilitate the post campaign analysis, with recommendations for the planning of future projects communication to stakeholders to drive ROI.
7) Develop effective partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders.
8) Advise stakeholders, and the broader organisation, on all aspects of the digital customer experience to ensure that the University has the appropriate knowledge, guidance, support, and training to enable the delivery of excellent digital customer journeys and UX will also be crucial; and
9) Handle other IT projects and assignments as directed.
The position requires the following:
* A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
* At least 8 years of work experience in IT, with minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing, content strategy, marketing campaigns, and digital commerce with key experience in Digital channel;
* Working knowledge of new tools in digital experience and customer experience, along with established tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Webmaster tools.
* Experience working with content management systems and web content management.
* Strong understanding of digital marketing principles.
* Knowledge of best practices and trends in digital channels for sales and customer feedback such as social media, chatbots, ecommerce, websites, digital advertising, etc.
* Ability in building websites, often with Enterprise content management systems; Experience in both UX and CX platform.
* Concrete understanding of the ranking factors and search engine optimisation practices;
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills needed to work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external resources.
* Excellent communication, planning and implementation skills that will ensure strategies are executed smoothly.
* Strong in Project Management with certificate of PMP or Prince2 is a plus.
* A good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage; and
* Must be a self-starter and ability to work under pressure.