Crisis Management, 1yr contract
- BBBH778764 Mar 29, 2021 Competitive
My client is 1st tier investment bank looking for an experience crisis management analyst with IR/ PR experience to join their team.
- Assume primary responsibility for monitoring and assessing impact of regional events via specified
- information sources.
- Provide routine reporting based on issues which affect business such as high risk travel, event-related risk, facilities, natural disasters, and other topical threats.
- Manage and update the CMC's risk relevant data.
- Assist in analyzing the impact of events or threats to GS.
- Provide ongoing support to the crisis manager.
- Degree holder in journalism, international relations, global studies, economics or politics studies
- Perferrably with IR/ PR experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be proactive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910