Financial Accountant - Insurance (3 months contract to Perm)
- BBBH770497 Nov 20, 2020 $80k - $100k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading financial services organisation. Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
A highly sought-after opportunity well established globally listed Insurance firm working in their Group Finance team. Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant where they will be assisting the Senior Financial Accountant role delivering statutory and group reporting on time and be responsible for month/quarter/year end reporting.
This opportunity presents fantastic career progression with the contract opportunity likely to go permanent.
- Assisting in preparation of year end financial reporting in compliance to the regulatory body
- Performing the accounting functions for the group entity
- Responsible for the Financial Statements and first point of contact for external audit queries
- Month end accounting tasks, bank reconciliations, journal calculations and postings, accruals and prepayments.
- Ensuring strong internal controls
- 2 - 3 years of financial accounting experience preferably from Insurance or financial services industry
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong knowledge of IFRS/AASB/IAS accounting standard. Knowledge of IFRS 9 & 17 is advantageous
- Exposure to General Insurance industry is highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of financial reporting
To discuss the role in further details please click apply or send your CV to Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: You need to have a valid visa to work in Australia to apply for these role.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110