Sample Compliance Manager Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
As a Compliance Manager you will be primarily responsible for the implementation and enhancement of the compliance framework within our organisation. You will ensure our organisation is compliant with legislation as well as internal and external policies.
You will be working within our well-established Compliance team reporting into the Board Director.
- Drafting and implementing company policies and procedures
- Review and input into the development of relevant policies and procedure
- Assessing the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Managing Compliance plan and Controls Assurance
- Reviewing policy and development
- Day-to-day management of our compliance system
- Reviewing regulatory change after implementation
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Ensuring incidents are actioned appropriately
- Reviewing marketing materials for compliance with legal requirements
- Providing advice and leadership in relation to compliance issues that arise
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate processes and procedures are in place
- Reporting on compliance
- Closely collaborating with HR departments to monitor enforcement of compliance regulations
- Training cross functional teams on compliance requirements
- Min 4 years’ experience in a compliance/operations based role
- Relevant regulatory experience (eg. Privacy, RSE, AFSL licensing etc.)
- Solid understanding of risk and compliance principles and frameworks.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand the impact of regulatory changes on the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Economics, Management or a related degree.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field advantageous but not essential.
Hiring a Compliance Manager?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.FIND TALENT