Workplace Health and Safety
On commencement of your contract you will be required to read our Work Health & Safety Policy .
Every effort is made to prevent workplace injuries, however if you are hurt there are systems in place to support you. If you are injured:
- Seek first aid immediately if required
- Notify your workplace manager/supervisor as soon as possible
- Contact your Morgan McKinley Consultant as soon as possible
- Consult a doctor to obtain a WorkCover medical certificate and arrange treatment if required
- Participate and cooperate in the development of a return to work plan
- Seek advice on returning to work from your return to work coordinator and Morgan McKinley Consultant.
- Make all reasonable efforts to return to work as soon as possible
How should I notify of an injury?
- Please complete the Morgan McKinley Injury Report Form
- If possible have your manager/supervisor sign the form
- Email to your Morgan McKinley Consultant
What type of incidents should be reported?
All Work Health and Safety (WH&S) related incidents should be reported, including incidents in the workplace that have resulted in injury to an employee, those with the potential to cause injury (i.e. perceived hazards) and any bullying or harassment issues. By reporting WHS incidents appropriate support and corrective actions can be initiated to prevent further incidents.
When should I notify?
Morgan McKinley’s policy requires staff / contractors to notify us within 24 hours of an incident occurring even if no injury resulted from it.
What happens following my notification?
If the incident resulted in injury, you will be contacted by your Consultant.
A return to work plan will be developed to ensure that the duties you are performing are appropriate in relation to your injury. Morgan McKinley will assist you in the return to work process by:
- Consulting with you, your treating doctor and workplace manager/supervisor
- Organising suitable duties for you while you are recovering from injury
- Providing appropriate return-to-work support while you recover from your injury and assisting you back to your normal duties in a safe and timely manner
It is not enough to notify your workplace manager/supervisor of your injury. Failure to notify Morgan McKinley directly via your Consultant may result in a delay in compensation entitlements. Remember, as a contractor you are an employee of Morgan McKinley and all compensation claims must be made via your employer.
I have worked with Morgan McKinley over the last two years, both as the Group Executive, Strategy and Technology at Qantas and now as CEO, Jetstar Group. Over this time Morgan McKinley has consistently provided us with very high quality candidates from the top tier consulting firms for senior level strategy vacancies. They have successfully sourced talent from local and international markets for "Head Of" level roles. I would highly recommend Morgan McKiley to any business looking for the best candidates in the market for their strategy teams.
Leading Travel Company
In terms of the role Morgan McKinley have just placed, I was very impressed with the service provided and the candidates submitted. The Hiring Manager and the Head of Supply Chain have also given feedback that they were impressed with the shortlist you sent through. Great work!
Leading FMCG Company
Morgan McKinley is one of a few agencies that I have consistently received high quality candidates from, particularly in the Business Analyst space. They actively engage with the brief and are not afraid to ask clarifying questions, leading to a better result
Leading insurance Company
The candidates provided by Morgan McKinley for positions within IT and Business Transformation are always excellence. In addition to finding candidates who are technical extremely competent, including looking outside Australia for the relatively scarce competency that I need. Jonty has taken the time to get to know both myself and the organisation I work for. He has grasped our culture and only sends candidates who will be a good fit. This considerably reduces the cycle time to fill placements, and reduces the effort required on my part to do so.
Leading Telecommunications Company
Strong execution and change management is in real demand by our business right now and as a result, we want to partner with people who understand the space and, in turn, attracts the right talent. Morgan McKinley has been an excellent partner in this regard. They have a sound appreciation of these capabilities, are thorough in their approach with us and potential candidates and ensure that we are put in front of the right people at the right time.
Business Services Cooperation