- Mar 09, 2023
Our client is a global MNC selling wine & spirits products. The head office for the APAC region is located in Singapore.
They have many plans of expansions in APAC and they are looking for a Regional Communications Director to report to the Marketing Director.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
. Analyzing, developing and improving the brand communications plans for APAC
. Being in charge of all online and offline strategies accross media, digital, PR, CRM, ecommerce and analytics
. In charge of all relationships with media agencies partners to bring the brand to a higher level
. Leading a performance metrics method to analyze the communications campaigns
. Working with all global stakeholders to build a strong consistency and drive the branding to center of excellence
. Presenting to global HQ the guidelines, content calendar, gaps and opportunities and how to develop the brand with fast changing consumer behaviors.
The successful candidate must have:
- A business or marketing degree
- 10 years of strategic communications role ideally from wine & spirits, consumer goods or media agency in Singapore
- Great experience and passion in working with media including planning, briefing and leading projects
- Strong communication skills and strategic thinking as you will lead a team and work closely with leadership team in HQ
This is a great opportunity to be hands on the communications strategy within a leading international MNC. You will report and learn a lot from an experienced manager. The team has a collaborative, passionate and dynamic culture.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly attach the latest copy of your resume (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
- Registration No: R1441484