- Nov 16, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Product Control Analyst
PCA are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P+L and Balance Sheets by reconciling daily Front Office produced US GAAP P&L to the Firm's Books & Records and executing on the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly analytical aspects of Product Control's primary role as the financial guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. PCA provide 5 core Product Control services:
1) Front office P&L reconciliation to Books & Records
2) Act as the primary Front-To-Back PC relationship managers
3) Perform analytical reviews of the Trading P&L and Balance Sheets
4) Valuation Governance and Accounting Consultation
5) Perform analytical reviews of New Business P&L and trade bookings
PCA need to understand significant P&L items including: Production Issues, Red Flags, Significant & Aged Adjustments, Exceptions breaching pre-determined thresholds, Unauthorised Trading and Cancel and Correct Escalation.
PCA need to understand the handoff processes received from Independent Price verification team to ensure independent price verification and other valuation matters are taken into consideration
Specific to this role:
- Primarily focus on FX and macro hedging business traded in APAC.
- Working closely with Pune PCA team from Singapore as well as monitor and understand their metric.
- Review and approve Pre-Trades request
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
Competencies & Personal Traits
- Work experience of 10+ years in Financial industry
- Good understanding of financial products and core Product Control processes
- Must be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Require highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted