- Mar 10, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
Talent Solutions is hiring Senior Security DLP Engineer with for a leading award winning IT Health tech agency who will be part of central security team
If you are a security Engineer involved in the DLP Operations then this is the role you need to apply to!
Our client is a leading HeathTech agency in Singapore supporting in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems and security of these systems
The Security Lead is part of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Operation team which serve as the central DLP policy and incident response team . You will be reporting to the DLP Operation Lead for DLP incident response management. In addition, you are required to front stakeholders (C-level stakeholders)
Roles And Responsibilities
The Security Lead will be responsible for DLP incidents response management as follow:
· Development and maintenance of DLP Operation Procedure and review for areas of improvement periodically.
· Develop, refine and maintain DLP incident escalation workflow working with relevant forums (e.g. DLP Operations Workgroup)
· Escalate all DLP incidents to the based on the agreed escalation process for respective entities.
· Highlight and work with DLP Policy team for refinements of DLP Policies to improve detection and reduce false positives.
· Deliver statistical reports and management reports to stakeholders.
· Assist the DLP project team in areas of IT Audit, security review or policy compliance assessment related to DLP project/infrastructure.
· Highlight and work closely with the DLP project team if there is any system issue or abnormalities with the DLP infrastructure.
· Recommend configuration changes related to DLP infrastructure to the DLP project team for improvement and efficiency.
Requirements / Qualifications
·Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
·At least 7+ years of experience in IT and also experience in Incident Management, DLP Operations or SOC
·Good team player as well as strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
·Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
·Knowledge and experience in DLP Operations is an advantage.
As this role has exposure to email content, the incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in maintaining the chain of information
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22105417