- JN -042023-1931405
- Aug 18, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
Keen in Building a Smart Nation? Have you reviewed architectural designs and are familiar with the 3 - tier architecture framework? Apply Now!
- Managing Windows OS, Active Directory, virtualization, backup, and storage systems, as well as reviewing technical architecture and compute requirements
- Responsible for overseeing the Application Infrastructure stack, looking at application centric infrastructure from OS, Middleware, Database, Storage/Back-up, Virtualization, and Cloud technologies.
- They will work closely with the Applications team and adjacent members from Network, Security, End User Computing to execute new insights and improvements creatively in support of digital goals of different public service agencies.
- Familiar with multi-tier infrastructure where web, app, and DB are separated and should be able to isolate systems and open only necessary network ports to mitigate risks.
- Experience in writing proposals for new projects, presenting them to management for approval, and implementing solutions such as SQL online synchronization between Azure and AWS DR sites using express route.
- Familiar with ITIL practices, including incident management, vulnerability management, service management, and performance and monitoring in the government environment
- Experience in budgeting, incident/DR, and performance management.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, or Information Technology,
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, and the ability to present ideas and influence partners of different levels.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22109486