- Jan 20, 2023
Our client is a top leader in consumer electronics company with a global presence in 32 countries. They are well-known for their products, especially in laptop computer categories.
They are expanding their eCommerce Team and are looking to hire an eCommerce Specialist to enhance the growth of brand share and consumers' digital shopping experience.
As an Ecommerce Specialist, you will report to the Marketing Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and executing the marketplace strategy.
- Analyse new market trends, business opportunities and market segments across marketplaces.
- Analyse past performance metrics and campaigns to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Work closely with product management, sales and graphics and other relevant departments to ensure the smooth execution of promotional or product campaigns.
- Liaise with fulfilment partners on new product launches, promotional campaigns and inventory management.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- A bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce and account management roles.
- Strong data analytic skills with proven analytical and numerical prowess.
- Excellent communication skills as you would work with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior experience in dealing with resellers, distributors, and fulfilment partners.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jessica Chen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100318