- JN -082023-1945259
- Aug 17, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Multinational Corporate Bank who are well known for their Corporate Lending and Financial Markets business in the APAC region.
- Ensure proper matching of details of FX/MM/NDF deals against counterparty confirmations during deal confirmation process.
- Process expedited confirmation requests for Fixed Income and provide support during Asia hours.
- Liaise with Front Office and/or counterparties to resolve unconfirmed and/or unmatched deals.
- Monitor delinquent counterparties who do not confirm deals and collaborate with the Front Office for necessary actions.
- Utilize your experience in Balance Liquidity management.
- Possess a good understanding of MAS-related and DTCC reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties such as Static Data, DDA, Global Interest Rate, Loan customer's limits and Line maintenance, as well as regulatory reporting reconciliation.
- Minimum of 3 years of equivalent experience in Treasury Operations and Settlements.
- Ability to plan, organize work, and meet set objectives within designated timelines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FX/MM products.
- Sound knowledge of electronic payments to provide customer support.
- Good understanding and familiarity with SWIFT message types used in Trade settlement.
- Proficient in standard computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, and various confirmation systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude towards work.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932