- Nov 15, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Tier-One Global consulting firm specialized in Digital, IT, FS, Audit consulting is seeking to hire a Senior UX/UI designer for their Digital entity. (junior manager level position)
- Investigating our client's user experience design requirements.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Managing junior team members (1~3)
- In projects, consultants well versed in business technology, experience design specialists, and engineers with high technical skills will work together as a team to consistently provide "digital product design and development" for our clients.
- Work experience ranging from design concept planning to delivery.
- 3 years or more work experience in visual design, belonging to an in-house design organization for services or a company that specializes in the design field.
- Experience in communication work such as consultation and coordination with clients and other organizations.
- Experience working with UXD or human-centered design or usability
- Experience in IA/UI design.
- Technology-based background/degree/experience
- Product Manager/Owner experience
About our client
Tier 1 Global Management consulting firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.