- JN -042023-1929797
- Aug 31, 2023
An experienced Relationship Manager specialized in sales and account management to financial institutions.
- Develop new business within a defined geographic territory - covering financial institution clients.
- Grow new relationships and expand the client base.
- Convey the company's value proposition and achieve sales targets.
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge.
- Manage sales cycles using coordination and communication skills.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Introduce leads to other business units, where appropriate.
- Maximize revenue from accounts by managing business growth across different lines of business.
- At least a few years of sales and/or relationship management experience in the financial services sector OR sales to financial institution clients.
- Proven track record of sales capability.
About our client
This innovative and dynamic company is a leader in providing financial solutions and analytics tools to its clients. As a Relationship Manager you will handle the entire product suite, both existing and new accounts, and as such will have a lot of exposure and variation. Relationship Managers in this company never get bored.