You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
HR Operations Specialist
- BBBH795519 Oct 12, 2021 Competitive
A global retail company is now hiring an HR Operations Specialist. In this position, the chosen candidate will be accountable for improvements of HR processes and procedure.
- Managing salary calculation, bonus payment, and overall compensation and benefit procedures.
- Maintaining personnel files, attendance system and accounting procedure.
- Forecasting and controlling monthly budget and system.
- Establishing close relationship with local and global HR.
- Implementing HR policies and legal regulations.
- Cooperating with external Health Insurance Association and other administrations.
- Relevant HR experience within Payroll Management.
- Fluent proficiency in Japanese and business level in English.
- Expat payroll experience.
- Ability to work productively under dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About our client
A well-known retail company operates worldwide with diverse range of employees, also provides exciting future career growth.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579