You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH807638 May 20, 2022 Competitive
An America-based professional services firm is looking for a HR Manager to strengthen the HR system to form an efficient work environment.
- Leading annual hiring plan and budget for the department.
- Building HR frameworks to ensure the process alliance with people strategy.
- Supervise daily recruitment, payroll and ongoing activities.
- Jointly cooperate with various business functions internally and externally.
- Contributing to HR development by initiating strategic plans.
- Fluent Japanese and English proficiency in verbal and writing.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or other HR operations areas.
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese Labor Law, social and welfare regulations.
- Project management to demonstrate events with strong PC skills.
- Influential negotiation skills to build relationships with various business functions, stakeholders and agencies.
- Result-oriented and passionate about culture building programs.
About our client
A company connects clients with professionals who provide expertise to clients across the industries.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579