You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
HR Business Partner
- BBBH807639 May 20, 2022 Competitive
An attractive role as a HRBP at a main Financial Services firm, you will be responsible for implementing HR policies and engaging in strategic programs.
- Improve organizational performance through individuals and managers on daily bases.
- Providing business insights regarding people policies, and up-to-date market information.
- Guiding managers in solving employee performance and relationship issues.
- Jointly work with HR Managers, HR Advisors to implement HR solutions and practices.
- Ensure employee issues are properly solved, employment policies are clearly interpreted.
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting and other HR related fields.
- Native Japanese and business level English is required.
- Practical knowledge about Japanese Labor Law and relevant regulations.
- Skilled PC capability.
- Self-motivated learner and an efficient communicator.
- Detail-oriented and professional work ethic.
About our client
One of the top-tier Financial Services firms with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579