You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Cloud Director (AWS)
- BBBH796651 Oct 20, 2021 Competitive
AWS Cloud Director Position in Growing Consulting/Professional Services Firm
- Design and Build AWS solutions catering to Insurance verticals.
- Provide strategy and leadership for investments being made for AWS solutions.
- Review and give insight on architectural decisions around the companies cloud strategy, solutions and advisory to our clients across the globe.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address our customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and other native services
- Prior Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go-live milestones
- Solution architect experience and architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory as you will lead diverse global architecture teams
- AWS Certified Security Specialist
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialist
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialist
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional
About our client
Top Global Consulting/Professional Services Firm building out new Cloud Practice
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6577