Cyber Security Consultant (Security Governance)
- BBBH801082 Dec 06, 2021 Competitive
A top consultancy firm is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant to be accountable for providing practical solutions to ensure organizational security.
- Advising companies on cybersecurity improvements and assisting modification processes.
- Supporting launch of organizational committee and security policies.
- Evaluating security status to strengthen business foundation.
- Identifying process vulnerabilities and providing suggestive methods.
- Carrying out operational tests to ensure technical solutions are properly applied.
- Proven experience in Cybersecurity or Information Security in consultancy firms.
- 5+ years of managing experience within the above domains.
- Adaptable industrial knowledge in Japanese security regulation, audit and CSIRT.
- Capability to advise companies on security enhancement based on global and local regulation.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver complex issues.
- Result-oriented and committed to meet the timeline.
About our client
As an industry leader in IT/Tech Consultancy, this company holds partnerships with the most competitive players worldwide and provides the most advanced solutions to always be better.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579