Account Manager [Leading Ad-Tech Solution]
- BBBH771437 Apr 05, 2021 Competitive
You will be a driver in growth and development of current accounts across all industries. This role will require English daily as report line is overseas to APAC HQ.
- Manage and grow relationships with clients and strategic partners
- Monitor and analyze advertising metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- To up-sell and pitch product adoption base on the understanding of the client's business needs, armed by data-driven cases presenting revenue/market opportunities.
- Monitor daily revenue, proactively act on decrease/increase, drill down to the root cause and establish actionable recommendation with the client
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manne
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals
- 2+ years experience in advertising or the internet industry.
- Japanese Fluent, English Business
- Team Player
- Good attitude
About our client
A Ad-tech that is providing both a DSP & SSP service utilizing AI, Machine Learning in order to empower the world with Deep learning. A global company with HQ in New York it is a Pre-IPO UNICORN that can provide RSU incentives.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Innovation and Technology Recruitment
+813 4563 8557