- Tokyo 23 wards
- Nov 06, 2023
Looking to join a warm and established IT recruitment desk in Tokyo? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are keen to work in a supportive team who thinks outside the box? Then read on! An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Tokyo office, and we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding IT recruitment team.
Why should I apply?
- Clear career path and career opportunities
- Open, supportive, friendly and fun team to work with
- Significant earning potential
- Warm desk with established relationships with Fortune 500 clients
As a Recruitment Consultant on the IT recruitment desk, you will be working in a team of consultants recruiting bilingual professionals for permanent mid to senior IT roles such as Project Managers, Program Managers, Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Business Analysts, IT Director, CIO, CTO & more.
As an experienced member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing business
- Meeting clients and cross-selling the wider business
- Contributing to marketing (blogs, events, media, marketing collateral)
- Providing interview preparation sessions for candidates you have secured an interview for
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of working in agency recruitment or in sales. Ideally in the IT field, but we are open to ambitious people with other backgrounds who are willing to learn.
- Strong organisational skills: the role will require the individual to 'multi-task'
- Outstanding communication and influencing/interpersonal skills
- Professional/self-motivated demeanour and attitude, a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Conversational Japanese language skills is preferred (JLPT N3 or above) as well as fluency in English is essential
What's on Offer:
In return, we offer first class training, a competitive benefits package, a structured career development programme, monthly/quarterly team events, plus much more! Our company culture would suit someone who takes pride in their service delivery to both clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes working in a highly supportive and friendly team.
What are you waiting for? Contact Natassja Barzetti, our Talent Acquisition Specialist today for a confidential discussion
As a Global Professional Recruitment Consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since opening our first office in Cork, Ireland in 1988, the company has enjoyed significant growth year-on-year and today employs over 1000 people throughout its 20 offices in 11 countries.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist