- JN -012024-1953381
- Jan 04, 2024
I am currently seeking a QA Supervisor based in Kildare for a busy food production company for a permanent part time role.
The main responsibility is for maintaining the quality management system and ensuring that the products meet the customer specifications. This is a part time weekend days role.
The successful candidate will have minimum a diploma in food science or similar and one years' experience in quality control within food. You will have excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail. You will need to be flexible to work weekends on a 6am to 6pm rota - weekend shift premium.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures and processes.
- Monitor and inspect production processes to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Investigate and resolve quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Daily supervision of on-line QMS system checks and procedures conducted by operations team.
- Daily completion of the QA Supervisor check-sheet
- Maintain accurate and detailed quality control records.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers to ensure quality standards are met.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant departments.
- Participate in product development and design processes to ensure quality standards are met.
- Keep up-to-date with industry regulations and ensure compliance with relevant standards.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now or contact me on 021 2300 300 to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment