- Hong Kong Island
- JN -102023-1948797
- Oct 10, 2023
About The Company A well-established garment/ apparel manufacturer is looking for a Senior Quality Manager. With ongoing business expansions, they are currently recruiting for individuals with extens
About The Company
A well-established garment/ apparel manufacturer is looking for a Senior Quality Manager. With ongoing business expansions, they are currently recruiting for individuals with extensive knowledge in quality management for the products of intimate and lingerie items.
About The Role
As a Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for developing QMS across the enterprise and handling customer's quality care enquiries by providing the most appropriate industrial practices to overcome the incident at hand.
- Set up and devise quality programs/ strategies across the enterprise, such as but not limited to: products, process, and quality management systems, etc
- Responsible for the design, develop, and implementation of standardised quality programs with clear objectives to safeguard the organisation's interest
- Handle quality incidents raised by customers and provide insights and solutions to overcome quality issues
- Review existing quality management systems/ protocols and perform continuous maintenance on quality protocols to ensure best practices of quality is preformed
- Manage and develop KPI for operations department, and develop score cards for factories to obtain data insights to operational efficiency
- Provide insights and drive continuous improvement projects for practices and applications for quality and manufacturing operations
- Masters of Sciences in Quality Management or Bachelor's Degree Holder in Industrial Engineering, or any other relevant disciplines of studies in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of quality management experience, all of which should be obtained within the industry of garment/ apparel manufacturing
- Knowledge in products of intimates/ lingerie is a must
- Candidate must have relevant exposure to QMS and hands on expertise in executing such protocols
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- A candidate with high level of integrity and work ethics to overcome challenges
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the title of Quality Manager
Interested parties please feel free to contact at +852 3907 3942.
- Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment