- BBBH773322 Jan 13, 2021 €90k - €120k
We have partnered with an award winning Fintech global leader who are rapidly expanding their operations in Dublin. We are keen to speak with experienced compliance professionals with a payments or
We have partnered with an award winning Fintech global leader who are rapidly expanding their operations in Dublin.
We are keen to speak with experienced compliance professionals with a payments or banking background.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and monitoring compliance risks, assessing controls and making recommendations to the firm. This role will include people management - you will develop and drive a team that will support the business in meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
This firm offers remote working, bonus and full benefits.
- Create, implement and maintain a compliance program across the business
- Take a lead with regulatory obligations to the firm in relation to payments legiationsation from the CBI and the FCA
- Ensure regulatory compliance is up to day - AML/KYC/third party oversight/ anti - bribery
- Support ongoing improvements around policy governance, risk assessment and investigations
- Work with various stakeholders and other controlled functions to develop processes and product solutions
- Support the Head of Compliance and Risk with regulatory engagements
- Help in managing the firm's internal business governance framework
- Assist in the production of management reports on a quarterly basis
- Experienced compliance and/or regulatory professional with a minimum of eight years experience within Financial Services
- Previous experience dealing with the Irish and/or UK regulator
- Understanding of the CBI requirements around relevant regulations such as F&P standards etc
- Strong understanding of e-money regulations
- In-depth experience in compliance monitoring and quality assurance
- Third level education and holding professional compliance qualification, ACOI or CAMS, advantageous
- Good understanding around compliance and risk management - AML / KYC / Third Party Oversight
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555