IT Support-Dublin (Mandarin speaker preferred)
- BBBH801242 Dec 07, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join the Dublin office of a global company on a 12 month contract. Mandarin speakers preferred but not necessary.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications for new users;
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests across the company;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Providing support to ad hoc projects.
- 1-2 years of IT technical support experience in a fast paced work environment.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 6652222