- Dublin West
- JN -012024-1953514
- Jan 05, 2024
Financial Controller - Not for Profit - Flexible Hybrid - Dublin West. A large Not-for-Profit international organisation is seeking a Financial Controller to drive financial excellence
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you would be responsible for comprehensive month-end close, strategic financial analysis, collaborative budgeting, and efficient management of bookkeeping transactions, and regulatory compliance. A key part of this role is also the management of the finance team.
- Overseeing month-end close processes
- Financial analysis to identify trends, variances, and improvement opportunities
- Performing monthly analyses of centre and programme margin
- Collaborating with Senior Operations to develop precise budget forecasts and monitoring financial performance
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive monthly management accounts reports, emphasizing key insights and recommendations
- Supervising day-to-day bookkeeping activities to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards
- Managing financial transactions, including invoicing, income, payroll and non pay expenses
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and financial reporting standards
- Continuously evaluating and enhancing financial processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Implementing best practices to improve the overall financial administration of the company.
Professional Qualified Accountant
At least 5 years financial management experience
Experience or knowledge of the not-for-profit government-funded sector an advantage
Ability to identify and addresses critical financial challenges
Excellent communication and people management skills
Proficient in Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance Recruitment