Software Development Manager
- BBBH781436 May 04, 2021 Competitive
Working with a successful and dynamic global company who are looking to hire a Software Development Manager who will lead a number of software development teams!
- Managing multiple software development teams working across; efficiency, cost, quality and value delivered to the organisation
- Product release planning and management
- Product release cost planning and controlling
- Working closely with departments such as; Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and Senior Management in relation to product vision, roadmap development, release planning, dependency management, support issues, progress reporting/escalation ..etc.
- Working closely with Technology leadership team to ensure implementation of technology
- Working closely with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to increase team velocity and value delivered
- Personnel and performance management of development team members including career growth and personal development.
- Recruiting top talent to build a strong team in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Experience leading teams to ensure successful delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams within the organization
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing technical individuals throughout their career
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC methodologies and lean product development
- Experience working within an Agile environment using the Scrum Framework
- Extensive working with Agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
- Experience working with Product Management and Product Owners
- Degree in computer science or IT/Software Development/Engineering related field
- 8+ years Software Development experience
- 2+ years Software Development Management experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment | Cork