- BBBH800904 Dec 08, 2021 €90k - €120k
Morgan McKinley is delighted to bring to market a Senior Finance hire for a market leading Technology company at their European HQ in Cork,acting as a key business partner across the EMEA Region.
EMEA Senior FP&A Manager - Cork
Morgan McKinley is working exclusively with a market leading Technology company in Cork who are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join their team.
Based in their European Headquarters, the Senior FP&A Manager will be responsible for the EMEA region and will be reporting directly to the Senior Director of FP&A. This person will be a key business partner across the EMEA region and will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Provide financial support for Sales and Marketing across the EMEA Region
- Develop and prepare Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasts including information gathering and consolidation, analysis, submissions
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to create P&Ls for new business proposals.
- Provide financial analysis and suggestions for improving profitability across the business
- Implement processes and controls to improve forecast accuracy and minimize spending variability
- Actively rev processes and improve reporting capabilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hold a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification, with at least 7 years post qualified experience
- Have strong financial analysis and commercial experience
- Strong knowledge accounting, finance principles and variables affecting profitability.
- Possess strong leadership skills with solid communication skills and have experience in presenting to all levels across the organisation.
- Have strong IT skills across systems such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Be a results driven individual who has a passion for process improvement and implementing effective business solutions.
For a detailed job description on this exciting senior opportunity contact Conor Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300