Materials Program Manager
- BBBH811689 Mar 31, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley have partnered exclusively with a growing manufacturing company to recruit a Materials Program Manager. This is a permanent role based in Cork, with a hybrid model.
The Materials Program Manager will have responsibility for the management and procurement of materials from the company's approved suppliers.
- Issues the CM Forecast monthly including EOL / NINA products and execute these forecasts with the CM in a timely manner
- Manages the scheduling of the material requirements with the Contract Manufacturer
- Manages the execution of all material expedites with the CM
- Ensures Supplier commit accuracy is maintained within the SAP system
- Provides customer agreeable schedules for supply and meet said commitments
- Participates in QBRs reviewing Quality, Delivery and Cost performance
- Reports on CM Excess and Obsolete on a quarterly basis
- Performs weekly analysis on ship date vs Customer request date performance
- Manage a number of key KPIs including
- Invoice Issue Log
- Receiving issues Log
- Measurement tracking of ECOs / PCOs issued to CM
- AP / AR details with CM
- Sale of Inventory
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in analyzing data
- Proficient in PC quality data entry, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Understand and negotiate vendor commits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300