- JN -012024-1953994
- Jan 15, 2024
Head of Sales - Cork
Head of Sales
This is a unique opportunity to lead and shape the sales function, contributing to the overall success and growth of the organisation. The role requires a seasoned professional with a proven track record in senior sales positions. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of experience, strategic thinking, and adaptability to navigate the complexities of the sales landscape.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. The details of the package will be competitive and reflective of the candidate's experience, skills, and the responsibilities associated with the role. This will include a combination of salary, bonuses, benefits, and other incentives.
- Oversee all areas of Irish and Export Sales.
- Lead and manage existing Sales teams effectively.
- Design and implement strategic plans to achieve sales targets and business objectives across the full portfolio.
- Monitor business performance reporting systems related to customer retention, branding, and new sales propositions.
- Establish a customer-focused organisation to exceed customer expectations, minimise risks, and increase overall value and revenue streams.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the overall sales process.
- Create a clear and transparent sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Assess costs, competition, supply, and demand to identify competitive selling prices.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Partner with the Directors of the business and other Heads of Function.
- Ensure alignment of business objectives.
- 8-10 years plus experience operating at a senior level in the field
- The ability to manage various elements of a Sales Strategy in a complex and changing environment
- Working effectively to tight deadlines and shifting priorities, showcasing strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of business performance metrics.
- Track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry, market trends, and customer behaviour.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.