- JN -012024-1953752
- Jan 10, 2024
This is an opportunity to work with a Cork based company who are leading from the front with innovative ideas and cutting edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in electro mechanical engineer. Trade or Degree qualification accepted. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of our cutting-edge products. The role will involve travel to Europe and the USA.
- Provide technical leadership and support in the development of products.
- Optimize assembly processes, improve efficiency, and reduce production costs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration.
- Develop and implement quality control processes to guarantee the highest standards inproduct performance and reliability.
- Key stakeholder in new product initiatives.
- Proven experience as an on call point of contact for customers.
- Trade or Degree qualified in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Proven experience in the design and assembly of precision mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience in LED technology
- Proven proficiency in both hardware platforms and software operating systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and leadership abilities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment