- BBBH811488 Mar 30, 2022 Competitive
A Tier 1 Engineering Consulting Firm is seeking an Assistant Project Management to join their growing team in Cork City.
Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a leading multinational company searching for an Assistant Project Manager. The right candidate will have strong project management experience or experience working in a project controls/ project management environment.
You will be assisting the Project Manager on a range of tasks, including:
- Prepare and Maintain Project files
- Collect Status Data from the Project Team and Contractors
- Liaising with the client, contractors and design team
- Contribute to Performance Evaluation using Project Management Tools and Techniques (Project Scheduling, Variance Analysis, Risk Analysis, Earned Value Management)
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes, etc
- Manage the smooth flow of information throughout the team
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- A degree qualification in engineering, construction or a related field
- Experience working in a project management environment
- Great people management skills
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300