Financial Administration Officer
- BBBH775723 Feb 16, 2021 $250 - $350 pd
This leading Government Department is seeking an experienced Finance Administration officer to join their Asset Management Unit, based in Sydney CBD.
This leading Government Department is seeking a Finance Administration Officer for a contract up until the end of June 2021, based in Sydney CBD. In this role you will be responsible for providing high level administrative and financial support to ensure the effective operation of the Asset management Units.
- Providing a full range of financial and administrative support services to the Asset Management Unit (AMU).
- Responding to a range of customer enquiries through telephone, e-mail and face to face and determining the appropriate person to direct them to or providing the appropriate response.
- Coordinate administrative support duties such as filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports to support the activities of the AMU
- Creating and maintaining AMU spreadsheets and databases to support service delivery. Preparing and maintaining financial reports for the unit.
- Coordinating office systems, procedures and organisational methods to improve office efficiency in accordance with policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintaining the TRIM computerised records management system and creating, storing, retrieving and archiving files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information and contributing to the timely dissemination of advice and information
- 2+ years experience in a financial administration role.
- Experience with TRIM records management systems.
- Experience with asset management is desirable.
- Government experience preferred.
- Immediate Start.
Consultant | Government
+61 (0)2 8986 3154