Organizational Culture Partner
- BBBH819445 Jun 20, 2022 Competitive
A multinational IT company is looking for an Organizational Culture Partner to support its Organizational Culture team in Southeast Asia.
- Promote the company's culture and value among employees in APAC region
- Works closely with HRBP and stakeholders in Japan to improve employee engagement
- Design and execute events and internal activities to boost the company expansion
- Lead employment branding activities and ensure the communication with both internal HR entities and external partners
- Proactively design innovative tools and strategies (internal newsletter, videos, events…)
- At least 5 years of experience in internal communications/HR, marketing/communications/HR
- Native English and business level Japanese.
- Project or event management/Planning experience.
- Previous experience in a global environment
About our client
The client is a multinational western company providing IT services all around the world.
The company provides an international work environment and very competitive rewards system.
This position is an opportunity to work closely with international and domestic stakeholders and impact positively the strategic growth of the company.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | HR Recruitment
+813 4520 6964