- Oct 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
An exciting role at a well-known foreign investment bank, chance to work cross-functionally at fast-growing environment.
- Support change management process and business strategy set-up.
- Design and deliver projects aligning with different business functions.
- Maintain and improve technical tools to monitor trading and sales activities.
- Practical skills to identify process inefficiencies to reduce operational risk.
- Lead on new regulation implementations and inspections.
- 5-7 years of experience in Financial Services, include but not limited to investment banks, fintech or consultancy industries.
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English.
- Solid product knowledge in Cash or Derivatives products.
- Understanding of Japanese local financial services regulatory procedures.
- Team worker and goal-motivatived.
- Proactive and constant mind-set.
About our client
A great opportunity to get exposed to Front to End at global market operations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.