- Oct 20, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Join a global finance corporation in Tokyo and take care of all of their IT systems!
- This role handles all of the IT for the Japan office, so the responsibilities are quite broad:
- Support and manage the IT assets for the Japan office, including all applications and local infrastructure (networks, servers, devices, and cyber security).
- Collaborate with global teams to drive projects for renewals, updates and upgrades, office moves, and the like.
- Coordinate projects for large upgrades in the office, as well as preparations for power outages or BCP related incidents.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders inside the company, as well as with technology, software, and security vendors.
- Execute IT Risk assessments together with global team.
- Develop standards for IT related operations to ensure processes are followed in accordance with regulators' requirements and group policies.
- 5+ years of experience managing IT in a corporate environment
- Experience managing infrastructure including servers, networks (Cisco), traders phones, voice, etc.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects
- 3+ years of experience working in finance industry
- Understanding of internal and external audits
- Experience working with Japan's financial regulators (FSA)
- Understanding of risk management for IT
- Native level of Japanese, with intermediate level of English or higher
*Please note that only those who are eligible to work in Japan at the time of application can be considered for this role
- Knowledge of BCP, ideally experience setting up plans
- Experience working in a bank
- Flexible mindset; as you will be the main point of contact for all things IT, you will need to jump in to solve problems when and if they arise.
- Ability to work well with business users and gain their trust.
About our client
Our client is a global banking firm, offering personal banking, business solutions, institutional banking and more. They operate a small office in Japan, with under 50 business users. It's a very stable environment, and you will be able to get to know everybody well, in a friendly and familiar environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.