- Nov 21, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to work at a Risk Manager at a smaller financial institution, supporting the business with all areas of risk management.
- Work closely with the business, monitoring all position and transaction to identify potential risk in the areas of market, credit, liquidity and operational risk.
- Create risk reports for the different areas and be prepared to brief the business and management in Japan and HQ.
- Develop market risk limits to be approved by senior management.
- Extract risk data and perform data analysis.
- Manage regulatory reporting for different areas of risk.
- Work on projects to develop risk infrastructure and governance in Japan.
- This role is ideal for a risk management professional who wants to work in a broad risk role, covering all areas of risk management and helping to develop new local risk management capabilities.
- At least 5 years' experience within risk management at a Investment Bank.
- Knowledge of financial products - fixed income and equities - including cash and derivative products.
- Strong IT/programming skills in areas such as SQL, VBA, C#, MS, etc...
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
About our client
A leading Asian Financial Institution with a small but established business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.