- Nov 21, 2022
One of the Largest FMCG company worldwide is looking for an HRBP Section Manager
- Collaborate at a strategic level with internal/external partners to add value to the business
- Develop HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Ensure the alignment of People strategies to the business plan.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- At least 5 years of experience partnering with business leaders
- Experience in employee relationship management
- Knowledge of Japanese labor law
About our client
A client is a global FMCG group worldwide. The position is a key strategic role for improving employees' experience and enabling the organization's business success. The company provides a very competitive salary package and great work life-balance system.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.