FIX Implementation Specialist
- BBBH806292 Jun 03, 2022 Competitive
Work with Fortune-500 clients to implement connectivity of financial systems in an international team
- Manage implementation projects for clients using various technical protocols (FIX, MQ, TCP/IP, web API, etc)
- Configure, integrate, and test the system's connections to the company's platform or other systems.
- Communicate directly with clients to understand their workflows and advising them on the product after implementation.
- Collaborate with teams in the organization such as Product, Engineering, and Sales, as well as outside parties.
- Identify gaps in delivery and/or client service and improve on existing processes and best practices to increase efficiency and service levels for the team.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience in system implementations of integrations within the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of FIX protocol.
- Knowledge of common asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX.
- Experience troubleshooting networks and connectivity issues (including LAN/WAN & TCP/IP).
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
- Ability to juggle a lot of different projects and timelines at once.
- Fluent Japanese (including reading + writing) and business level English is required.
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Experience working in an internationally distributed team.
- Hands-on experience with programming or scripting.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: MQ, SFTP, XML, SWIFT.
- Understanding of public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure.
- Thrives in a high-paced environment.
- Can effectively communicate with people across different functions and locations.
About our client
Our client is the market leader when it comes to financial system delivery and connectivity. They operate on a global scale, servicing clients in Investment, Retail, Corporate Banking, as well as Exchanges across the world. Their Japan team handles projects not only in Japan, but across the region, which is why you will need English in this position as well.
It's a diverse and open environment, where you will be able to work with some of the sharpest people in the industry.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487