DCM Investment Banker (Analyst, Associate, VP)
- BBBH819929 Jun 22, 2022 Competitive
English: Basic level
A reputable Japanese investment bank & securities firm seeking to hire investment bankers for their DCM capital markets
- Execution of Debt Capital Market Projects
- Target Products: SB, Hybrid Bonds, Structured Loans, etc.
- Target Destination: Mainly listed companies, but aim for unlisted companies and IPOs of the same scale as listed companies. Also in charge of unlisted companies
- Main business content: Implement various proposals to target customers in cooperation with customer coverage.
- A bachelor's degree in any field, a field in finance or STEM is a plus
- At least 1+ year DCM coverage experience
- Work experience in Japanese or foreign houses a plus
- High-level attention to detail, team-oriented, goal-oriented and be an effective multitasker
About our client
Global Japanese investment bank
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Front Office Recruitment
+813 4550 6520