- Oct 20, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
An opportunity to work as a Compliance Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing regulatory compliance and advisory.
- Manage regulatory exams and regulatory reporting, create compliance-related training, maintain relationships with local regulators, etc
- Perform second line reviews on sales, new products, and business processes and controls
- Present on behalf of compliance on local risk and senior management governance committees
- Upgrade compliance programs, policies and procedures
- Conduct risk assessments, designs, and execute second line oversight activities
- Provide advice to the business on daily basis; conduct regulatory projects/initiatives
- Bachelor Degree, Master degree desired. Minimum 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance, risk management programs, or audit. Hands-on experience in regulatory compliance in AML, Privacy or Sales. Experience in financial services industry, Big 4 audit/consulting is preferrable
- Experience with local authorities is essential - direct experiences in managing and creating regulatory communications, interactions, and exam handling with Japan regulators/regulatory authorities. At least 2 years of people management experience, demonstrated leadership skills and enthusiasm on team building/coaching and talent development preferred
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Japanese and English, especially in report writing skills, presentation, coordination, facilitation and influencing skills
About our client
A world-class, multinational corporation specialised in cashflow services.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.