Client Operations Manager
- BBBH8114814 Apr 01, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
A new role to manage a small trade support team at a small financial institution offering unique financial solutions to institutional clients in Japan.
- Manage a small team in charge of all pre and post-trade clients operations management, including on-boarding, processing of trades, trade confirmation and allocation and maintenance of static data.
- This organization is very unique and would offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work in a small and very flexible office, manage their own responsibilities and work closely with senior leadership. You would also get the chance to shape the business and contribute to the success of the organization in Japan.
- Identify and resolve breaks in process flows and trade matching, working with internal and external counterparties to provide solutions.
- Manage trading statistics for team members, including trade allocations, matching rates, fail rates, etc...
- Work on projects to update systems and infrastructure and improve services for clients.
- At least 5 years experience working within equity post-trade or operations.
- Ability to manage a small team and contribute to the running of the business.
- Native Japanese and strong English communication skills.
About our client
A global technology-focused financial institutional with an established business in Japan, offering unique trading solutions to institutional clients in Japan and overseas.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571