- JN -082023-1945417
- Aug 23, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Elevate your career as an APAC Strategy Manager in the world's premier automotive powerhouse. 【Automotive Sector/In-house/Foreign company】
- Lead transformative strategy projects in Asia/APAC, driving corporate and business growth, customer engagement, and product innovation.
- Analyze market trends and intelligence, translating data into actionable strategies.
- Utilize predictive models to forecast market demand and refine business cases.
- Collaborate closely with APAC leadership, providing crucial analytical support for making crucial strategic decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3-7 years of experience in management/strategy consulting within the automotive manufacturing sector
- Business Japanese (at least JLPT N1) and English fluency
- Open to international travel
- [NICE TO HAVE] Proficiency in other Asian languages except for Japanese: Chinese, Korean, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian
- Embody an appreciation for cultural diversity and global perspectives.
- Thrive amidst dynamic environment.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills grounded in a logical and structured approach.
About our client
Our client stands tall among the automotive manufacturing elite, a global force with an extensive Asian footprint.