- Oct 26, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
An opportunity to work in a diverse investment and corporate bank, ensuring the funding and liquidity of the securities entity.
- Complete Asset Liability Management to ensure the bank is sufficiently funded at all times.
- Use the global network to ensure effective funding strategies.
- Execute money market and currency trades to ensure that liquidity is managed in line with local and global regulations.
- Develop pricing models for funding activities.
- Work with 2nd line liquidity risk manages to develop robust liquidity contingency plans.
- Prepare Asset Liability and liquidity presentations for senior managers and business stakeholders.
- Work closely with global funding teams and partners in finance, risk and operations.
- Work on projects to develop funding/liquidity systems and processes and increase control in line with regulatory requirements.
- Technical background or degree, with good knowledge of financial services and the desire to work in a funding role.
- Native Japanese and fluency in English to work with global teams.
- Ability to work in a fluid and dynamic environment, to anticipate changes and execute complex funding/liquidity transactions.
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.