- JN -072023-1944125
- Jul 31, 2023
Join a leading Travel Tech company with large growth ahead, with a a flexible and international working environment
- Responsible for contracting the most competitively priced contracts for customers.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers. Help resolve major complaints from suppliers and customers and negotiate the following
- Negotiate contract renewal terms including pricing, inventory, quotes, release periods, marketing allowances, override, and cancellation policies.
- Work closely with the Key Account Manager to monitor the performance of each hotel.
- Act as face-to-face contact for accommodation suppliers and build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Business English spoken and written. Proven ability to provide results in a fast-paced international environment.
- Experience in contract negotiations with suppliers. Commercial knowledge about hospitality key players. Channel Manager and Hotel distribution know-how.
About our client
Leading Travel Tech company from Europe. An advanced technology-based hospitality service beloved by customers. Working style is European, axed on wellness and work-life balance. Good benefits and positive working environment.