- Nov 25, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Development of monitoring solutions
- Management of API development processes
- Collaborating with internal teams to improve the end user experience.
- Supporting new monitoring features
- Experience in developing and maintaining websites and APIs.
- Hands-on programming experience in Python or Golang
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience providing technical support to users is ideal
- Experience with automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of relevant monitoring tools is an advantage
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.