Securities Middle Office - AVP
- BBBH810575 Mar 24, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to supervise a small team supporting cash equity and fixed income trading activities.
- Support the institutional clients business with post-trade support and risk management control for the cash equities and fixed income desks.
- Ensure trades are booked accurately and within the required time frames.
- Manage the post trade activity from confirmation to clearing to settlement, managing daily trace lifecycle risks.
- Investigate breaks in the trade flow and resolve issues, working closely with the business, clients and back office.
- Provide feedback to business analysis and project management teams on how systems, processes and risk controls can be improved. Work on projects and UATs to improve service to clients and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- This role will supervise more junior team members, reporting into the manager, with good opportunities to step up and manage the team in the future.
- Good investment banking product experience, ideally cash equity or fixed income.
- Experience working within a Middle Office or Operations function, with a good understanding of post-trade processes.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a strong business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571