- JN -082023-1945060
- Aug 17, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
English: Basic level
You will be in charge of customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCCM. Also, you support the customers to build, deploy, operate and optimize enterprise environment.
- Customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of SCCM.
- Supporting customers in constructing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise environments.
- Provide analysis of the technology environment, enterprise specifics, and documenting requirements.
- Setting the collaboration framework and creating a solution prototype.
- Execute deployment, upgrades, or migrations of specific Microsoft technology using best practice
- Identify the underlying source of IT issues.
Hybrid : First 4-12 weeks - 80-90% at customer site, After that - 25-30% at customer site, remaining time Work-from-Home
- Experience in SCCM products design, configure, and implementation
- Experience in SCCM working on Device Management, Application Deployment, Managing, Compliance, Software Management, Patch Management, and Reporting.
- Proficient in administering and configuring Microsoft Intune and SCCM Enterprise environments.
- Experience in design, engineering, configuration, admin, operation and support of Configuration Manager deployed in the customer environment
- Knowledge of MS SQL Query
- Familiarity with latest Windows Operating Systems (Server and Client OS)
- Experience in BMC Remedy, Peregrine, etc. (Call logging systems)
About our client
The company is an international solution provider. Their services are mainly customer and technical support, sales, and back-office operations for different industries.