You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Retail HRBP Director
- BBBH794898 Oct 28, 2021 Competitive
Retail HR Business Partner Director at a world-leading sport brand. Oversee recruiting to ensure the implementation of People Strategy and locally lead the Retail HR Business Partner.
- Motivating and mentoring Retail Business performance.
- Implementing HR Strategy locally and focusing on new strategic areas.
- Leading recruitment process of managerial positions, optimizing recruiting strategy for store staff with Retail Management team.
- Using data and analysis to develop pipeline for senior positions, building leadership bench with local Talent Team.
- Managing rewards rounds and compensation adjustment in close cooperation with HR Rewards function.
- Establishing and maintaining clear communication with Management to ensure positive employee relations and work environment.
- Delivering proper data requirements to HR Rewards and Admin function and HR reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferably focusing on Business Administration, HR Management, or related fields.
- 8+years' experience professionalizing in HR Management, Rewards and HR functions in global firms.
- Fluency in Japanese and English.
- Proven working record as HRBP or HR team leader.
- Flexible response in conflicting situations related to employee relations issues.
- Empowered and self-motivated with global mind-set.
- Leadership competency with coaching and managing skills.
About our client
A leading global company aims to push beyond in sport and culture through innovative design, and always keen to find better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579