- Nov 15, 2022
Japanese: Basic level
You will be a part of a full-stack team in a medium-sized firm that empowers its developers with the power of the cloud through both UI and API components.
- Co - operate in a scrum team while attempting to adhere to best Agile practices.
- Establish and manage new APIs in a large cluster of microservices.
- Implement user stories.
- Write well-written, self-documented Python code.
- Spend some of your day reviewing pull requests (PRs) from your team members.
- Help them grow as they will assist you with your pull requests. Help come up with creative solutions to common problems.
- 3+ years of professional Python experience.
- Experience working with source control programs, ideally Git.
- Working knowledge of a number of well-known Python development frameworks (for Example Django or Flask).
- Knowledge of how Linux and Unix systems operate.
- Working knowledge of Python 3.
- Working knowledge of Docker containers.
- Knowledge of the Continuous Build and Continuous Integration processes.
- Had at least 50 coworkers in a tech company.
- Has practical knowledge of an agile development environment.
- You want to empower consumers and assist them in achieving their objectives.
- You enjoy assisting other engineers and enhancing their productivity.
- You believe code without tests is legacy code from the start.
About our client
Please feel free to reach out to me to learn more regarding this unique opportunity!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.