- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
Drive Digital Transformation projects for a global company's finance department with a small team to set a global standard
- From an IT perspective, work together with the finance department to fully grasp their work and workflow, and identify painpoints and improvement areas.
- Propose new ideas for the finance department to employ IT systems to set a global standard, automate workload, and integrate systems
- Lead projects to realise those ideas, as well as projects to develop brand-new systems, and implementation projects
- Lead a small team of junior to mid-level BAs and PMs to achieve multiple projects running at one time
- Keep a strong communication with teams in other countries, as well as other stakeholders in the organisation
- Background either from a consulting firm or SIer, or from the IT team of a product company, leading a finance-related project
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience leading Digital Transformation projects (ideally multiple at one time)
- Experience leading a team of resources (40+) as a Project Manager in a large project
- Experience running a project across different regions
- Thorough understanding of Accounting & Finance principles, basic understanding of PF&A (Financial Planning & Analysis), based on IFRS
- Native level Japanese and business level English
*Please note that you can only apply to this job when you are legally able to work in Japan at the time of application
- Knowledge of SAP FiCo system
- Experience in retail/e-commerce/manufacturing industry
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at one time
- Energetic personality; passionate about driving change and improvement, and can get people around them on board
- Can work well under deadlines and time pressure
About our client
This company is a market leader in the retail space, and their big competitive advantage in the market is their technical innovation. In production processes as well as in-store and online sales experience, they provide customers with a seamless, quick, and exciting experience. They want to take this mindset into their finance department as well, which is the focus of this role.
As the company is globally active, you will mainly speak English internally and with colleagues abroad, as well as Japanese with your business users from the finance team.
The company style is flat and energetic; and they have strong ambitions to have a global standard for their IT systems, driven from Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.